Friday, March 11, 2011

Vermont Castings Intrepid Wood Stove Parts



I just finished a massive work of cleaning and sanitizing home. It 's the second time in two days, but I am terrified that this blessed protozoan not crack under the vapors of Lysol and remain at attention, ready to attack when my furry critters least expect it. Louis this morning we had baked a really horrible poo which I'll spare you the description, I've read on some forums that I should wash his hairy Chiappini Every time you drop! In fact as soon as he wakes up he cleans well. That anxiety.

protozoan aside, I'm on a diet! I give myself a month to lose three pounds. For now I'm doing well, I still stuck to the fridge, sighing and uttering words of love howls. But most of all, I finally got the money for the job to Tim's December-January! Yeep! I absolutely have to give me serious shopping, I figured that the last bag I bought (by eliminating a couple of ruins made to used for a few €), was two years ago in Beijing .. are not exactly a fashion victim: D I need a nice large bag, shoulder strap to carry it on his shoulder, possibly black or gray.

(on this Asos is neither black gray but I like it a lot)

0 comments:

Post a Comment